Want to advertise your product through Rich media?
Nowadays mobile is the most important device that is influencing the marketing world. Mobile advertising gives new opportunities to reach the customers easily. It enables to keep the customers updated with the release of new products.
If you’re not using mobile marketing to attract new customers to your business, don’t worry — your competitors are already using it and are getting those customers instead.
~ Jamie Turner, 60SecondMarketer.com
Need cost-effective advertising?
Through mobile advertising organizations get high response in lower cost. Mobile advertising enables to save a lot on costs. It falls inexpensive and more effective.
Trends in Mobile Advertising:
-Mobile video is fastest growing and most popular approach in the mobile advertising world.
-Mobile marketing opens up possibilities to know where your customers are. You can virtually follow your customers around, get to know their likings. It provides direct access to the target audience.
-Wearables such as fitness bands and smart watches can help gather robust customer data such as location, behavior and activity levels which can be used to deliver marketing messages.
-Mobile chatting enables user to connect with their preferred brands.
-Apps are also powerful ways for brands to build deeper relationships with their customers.
Target audience: Understanding the real taste of your target consumer is the first step while launching mobile marketing campaign.
- Age: Text messaging is growing faster and one of the most popular communication tools amongst the 14 – 25 age groups. Growth of text messaging is faster than email, voice calls and even social networking.
- Geographical location: Marketers already use location-based targeting to deliver mobile ads. This means ads will increasingly be delivered to more than just general locations, such as particular cities or states. Knowing vital information like geographical location of the customer is the key to deliver a successful and effective mobile marketing campaign.
- Occupation: Consider occupation of your audience and choose ads that directly influence them. If you have specific products in mind, target specific groups.
To seek the attention of viewers
- A user friendly app can attract mass viewers.
- Multimedia messaging service (MMS) includes audio and video to further capture viewer’s attention.
- To attract the consumer, marketers should release mobile or discounts.
- More than 2 out of 3 people will share an attractive offer/message with family and friends.
- Marketers should create a mobile app which is capable to draw the real time information from the websites.
- An integrated audio clip with a mobile app can be useful to further draw the attention and increase user experience.
To register your footprint among consumers:
- People take this device with them wherever they go as more than 90% of all smart phone users have their phone within arm’s reach.
- Follow any activity that facilitates advertisers to communicate and actively engage with the buyers through a mobile device.
- Initiate conversation over the social media like Twitter, Facebook tied with geographical location.
The mobile device has become our communications hub, our diary, our entertainment portal, our primary source of media consumption, our wallet and our gateway to real-time information tailored to our needs. The revolution is now!
~Nihal Mehta, Eniac Ventures
So get ready to advertise your products through mobile device if you want to take advantage of opportunities created by mobile. Remember, mobile marketing is personal, intimate, direct and most of all highly-actionable.